Closest airport is Gaggal Airport, Dharamshala (DHM), which is at a distance of 60 kms from the resort.
- Amritsar - Swarn Shatabadi to Jalandhar and thereafter a drive of 195 km which is about 4 1/2 hours.
- Delhi – Reach Chandigarh and thereafter a drive of 280 kms by road.
- Delhi – Reach Pathankot by Kangra Queen. Pathankot to Resort is 135 kms which is about a 4 hours' drive.
- The closest railway station on the narrow Guage line starting at Pathankot is at Ahju, Thereafter it's a 4 km drive to the resort which takes around 15 minutes.
Delhi to Tatva Bir Resort is 540 kms and is around 10 hours' scenic drive.
You can drive via:
- Chandigarh - Ropar - Nangal - Una - Kangra - Palampur-Baijnath-Tatva Bir Resort (Bir/Billing)
- Chandigarh - Kiratpur Saheb - Bilaspur - Mandi - Joginder Nagar - Bir Road - Tatva Bir Resort (Bir/Billing)
The closest bus depot is at Baijnath which is at a distance of 11 kms from the resort.
A.C. Volvo buses are available from ISBT Delhi for Dharamshala and Baijnath.
How to reach Tatva Bir Resort (Bir/Billing) from Delhi by Road
- Delhi - (238 kms) - Chandigarh - (42 kms) - Ropar - (40kms) - Anadpur Sahib - (21 kms) - Nangal - (16 kms) - UNA - (95 kms) - Kangra - (53 kms) - Palampur-(35kms)- Tatva Bir Resort (Bir/ Billing)
In and around distances
|Important Distances||Distance (KM)|
|Domestic Airport (Chandigarh Airport)||280|
|Railway Station (Chandigarh)||280|
|Baijnath bus stand||13|
|Palampur bus stop||23|
|Sobha Singh Art Gallery||21|
|Chamunda Devi Temple||34|
|Dharamsala and Mcleodganj||65|